Fujifilm Instax Mini 40 Instant Retro Photo Camera
This product is sold out
Fujifilm Instax Mini 40
The Fujifilm Instax Mini 40 is a modern instant camera in a timeless design. The high-quality textured housing gives the camera a classic look & feel. The Mini 40 is very user-friendly and delivers beautiful shots without having to think about the settings. The exposure is automatically controlled based on the available light. In the selfie mode you can easily take the coolest selfies. This position can also be used for close-up shots, from 30 to 50 cm.
Capture your images on Fujifilm Instax Mini film. The photo takes about 90 seconds to develop, depending on the ambient temperature. On the back of the camera is a counter to see how many photos you can still shoot on the film.
The Instax Mini 40 runs on two AA batteries. To save batteries, the camera will turn off automatically after five minutes of inactivity.
Features of the Fujifilm Instax Mini 40
- Instant camera with a retro look & feel
- High quality textured housing
- Very user-friendly
- Automatic exposure
- With selfie mode for selfies or close-up shots
- Development time: approximately 90 seconds
- Lens: 60 mm
- Built-in flash with 6.5 seconds recycle time
- Flash Effective Range: 0.3 to 2.7 meters
- Focus from 30 cm
- Power supply: 2x AA batteries
- Dimensions: 104 x 121 x 65 mm
- Weight: 330 grams (without batteries, film and strap)